Salary and Package:
Negotiable package + Competitive Commission Structure + Monthly Salary enhancements
About the company:
With over 40 years’ experience within the construction industry and now 20 offices in major cities across the UK our client is a well-established and success recruitment agency. Each office prides themselves with their local knowledge of both candidates and clients and bespoke tailored service. They are looking for an addition Senior consultant to join their construction professional’s team and help push and develop a very profitable geographical area.
The job role and the desk:
The role will be to develop a construction professional perms desk by establishing new and maintaining relationships with a mix of blue chip and SME. They are a well-established reputable agency in the area with many warm trades and labour clients so are looking for consultant who is a self-starter to offer a permanent construction professional service.
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from construction companies.
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client and then organising interviews.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates;
- Working towards and exceeding targets
Essential Qualifications/Experience required:
Training is always offered from one-off specific courses to ongoing distant learning with the REC. Our client takes time to investing in consultants as they pride themselves on promoting from within and have many success stories around the group of fast track promotion. As this will be a start-up sector within their construction business they are looking for an ambitious, determined consultant who in time can develop and lead a team
The position is suited to an experienced consultant with at least 2 years’ relevant recruitment experience and have a proven track record of revenue generation in the region of £200,000 and a full driving licence is essential
How to apply:
Please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380633055.
*Whilst every effort is made we may not reply to every response we may not always get the opportunity due to volume of applications.