Salary and Package:
Competitive Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission Structure + Exciting Benefits
About the company:
Our client is a multi-discipline recruitment agency with over 10 years proven success. They have 5 offices across the west of the UK with their central office being located in Bristol.
They have 2 directors based in Bristol who visit every office weekly and originally started their recruitment agency as they wanted to offer a bespoke boutique service which they felt was needed in the market. They have grown and expanded quickly since. Each office has a modern boutique feel with office managers leading and motivating. Their ethos is to all ensure time is invested and appreciation is shown to each consultant with fantastic packages, trips abroad and quickly personal targets.
Due to expansion their Bristol office is looking for a trainee to learn and embrace the permanent market of the legal industry.
The job role and the desk:
The role will be being part of a growing team establishing new and maintaining relationships with a range of clients. This is a candidate lead market so the consultant’s responsibility is to source hard to find candidates and match suitable roles by liaising with clients.
- Learning and developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Learning and developing a good understanding of candidates, their roles and responsibilities and expectations of new roles
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines;
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
Essential Qualifications/Experience required:
The position is suited to someone who is looking for a change in career who is motivated to succeed, confident and hard working. Ideally looking for a graduate or someone with previous sales experience.
Personal training plans are tailored made to each member of staff with specific courses, REC qualifications and one to one management training. Our client takes time investing in every member of staff driving them in their career and promoting from within.